Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sigmund Driven to Edge




Well, I'm afraid I may have pushed Sigmund to the brink of his tolerance for artists mucking about with his likeness. He has thrown up his hands and his cigar in sheer exasperation and is perched perilously on the ledge of my back deck and all because I sent out into the world, a large canvas showing him reincarnated as a bird. You'd think he'd appreciate the gesture, you know, trying to free him from all of his mental encumbrances. This is the gratitude he shows me.
I suppose I need to work more on my giving to get.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your current series!!

    I just discovered your work through the harbourliving.ca newsletter I still get, just so that I can keep a little up to speed on my favorite place in the world! I am very inspired by your response to this downturn in the economy!!

    Keep on truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too am appalled at his reaction!

    ReplyDelete