Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bite Me


Ever since I was a girl in dungarees, I've been a tasty target for biters. Ants, mosquitos, spiders, and even the odd toddler - have all, at one time or another, found me irresistible. So I wasn't really surprised when I began scratching at my back yesterday. What DID surprise me, was when I looked in the mirror and found....well, you can see what I found there....a veritable TRAIL of bites, a pathway of pinkish disturbances, a meandering corridor of chomp marks. And they don't stop at the panty line either. However, since my blog is rated safe for all members of the family, I will not show you just how far this x-rated little beast got. Let's just say the whole affair has been a bummer.
I know he is one of God's precious creatures, but at the risk of sounding unenlightened and vengeful, I hope I sat on him.

1 comment: