Monday, August 03, 2009

Raven Appears in Tea Leaves



I hardly ever go and get my tea leaves read. Actually I have never had my tea leaves read. It's not that I don't believe in that sort of thing. I own a tarot deck and I have friends who think I'm a bit paranormal. So imagine my surprise when I took a sip of mint tea this evening, and saw at the bottom of the cup, an avian apparition in the shape of a raven. And not just ANY raven, but one that I have painted.
Life works in mysterious ways.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...
    I'm hearing twilight zone music in my head!
    So glad you have a blog... I think you write almost as well as you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible! I BELIEVE!
    and I agree with Lauren about your writing skills...thanks for pointing me to your blog. I eagerly await your anthology piece!

    ReplyDelete