Thursday, November 04, 2010

tooth fairy refuses pickup


I was at my dentist a while back and she reported to me that one of my upper rear molars was in need of crowning. As it is, I have more crowns than the entire British Royal family combined (not counting the corgis). Further, the tooth in question had been operating more or less in a decorative capacity for some time now since its corresponding lower berth companion was removed a few years back.
My dentist reluctantly agreed to extract the molar, and thus it appears above, alongside a regular strength tylenol tablet for purposes of illustrating scale.
I tried to put it under my pillow last night, but it was so bulky I had trouble sleeping. The tooth fairy left a note...something about excess weight/height and union regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment